A few notes to make your experience at the 2021 Greenwich Concours the best.
Keep up with all things Greenwich Concours by downloading the Concours App in the Apple App store or Google Play store.
- View the show field map, schedule, event info and FAQs, weather and more.
- Register by heading to the My Pass section in the left hand menu. Registering will give you the ability to play the scavenger hunt and reserve a seat for a free seminar on Saturday and cast your vote for the People's Choice Award on Sunday.
- Roger Sherman Baldwin Park, 100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT 06830. Click here for directions.
- Show field hours are 10am - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Click here for a full schedule of events.
- Bar, concessions and retail will be available on the show field for purchase. Cards preferred.
- The Concours will be held outdoors, rain or shine, on a grass show field. In the event of extreme weather and event cancellation, we will communicate with all ticket holders by email and post updates on our website.
- We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets online ahead of time to take advantage of online prices. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate, cards are preferred for all onsite transactions.
- Adult ticket prices increase once the show starts, on 10/23, online or at the gate.
- Please have your pre-purchased tickets available (either up on your phone or printed) when you arrive for the quickest entry.
- Public Parking
- Horseneck Parking Lot: 2 Horseneck Lane, Greenwich, CT
- Greenwich Plaza Train Station, 1st and 2nd Floors: 1 Greenwich Plaza, Greenwich, CT
- Handicap parking available in the Island Beach Lot, with valid tag: 121 Arch St. Greenwich, CT
- Rigs and Trailer Parking
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE: Greenwich Hospital Building: 500 W Putnam Ave, Greenwich, CT
- Greenwich Highway/Fleet Maintenance: 101 Indian Field Road, Greenwich, CT
- VIP Parking
- Island Beach Lot: 121 Arch St. Greenwich, CT
- VIP ticket holders will need to stop at the parking lot entrance to show their ticket or ID to the attendant for access. Please visit the Info Tent to get your VIP credential if you don’t already have it.
- HDC Member Parking
- Greenwich Plaza Train Station, 3rd Floor: 1 Greenwich Plaza, Greenwich CT
- Limited availability, first-come, first-served.
Complimentary shuttles to the show field provided by TAG of Greenwich, masks are required for all passengers. Please refer to the Greenwich Concours event app for more information.
- Local Route: Six shuttles will be making loops to all public parking and rig lots, as well at the Delamar, Hyatt, J House and Homestead hotels. Shuttles will arrive at each pick-up location approximately every 15 minutes.
- Garage + Social Route: A second shuttle route will be making trips from the Concours Show Field to the Hagerty Garage + Social, NY location for the Bonhams auction preview.
Credential Pick Up
All Judges, Entrants, Sponsors,Vendors, VIPs and Volunteer Credentials will be held at the Info Tent just outside the main event entrance for anyone who did not already collect theirs. This Credential will serve as the ticket on to the show field.
Current Covid Policy
The Greenwich Concours will follow all current federal, state and local orders as they pertain to the ongoing COVID19 Pandemic. Effective Friday, September 24, 2021, businesses, offices and private venues have the authority to set their own mask requirements. At this time, masks and social distancing are not required. Masks and sanitizer will be available in the Info Tent should you prefer one. Please continue to monitor our website, social media channels and event signage for any further updates.
All event attendees will be given a wristband (general admission tickets) or have a lanyard and credential. Everyone will be able to leave the show field and re-enter as needed. Proof of ticket may be required.
Small purses will be allowed on the show field, but backpacks and tote bags are strongly discouraged unless required for medical or family needs (i.e. diapers, bottles) and are subject to additional screening.
- Guns, knives, fireworks or weapons of any kind
- Smoking or vaping
- Alcoholic beverages from outside
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Pop-up tents or beach umbrellas
- Cooking grills
- Bicycles, personal or rented golf carts (official concours golf carts are allowed on the premises),
- Scooters (other than mobility scooters used for medical reasons)
- Frisbees, footballs, soccer balls or other athletic equipment
Strollers for small children are allowed, please use caution when navigating through the show field grass.