Here are a few tips to make your experience at the 2021 Greenwich Concours the best!
- Roger Sherman Baldwin Park, 100 Arch St, Greenwich, CT 06830. Click here for directions.
- Show field hours are 10am - 4pm on Saturday and Sunday. Click here for a full schedule of events.
- The Concours will be held outdoors, rain or shine. In the event of extreme weather and event cancellation, we will communicate with all ticket holders by email and post updates on our website
- We strongly encourage you to purchase your tickets online ahead of time, however tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate. Cards are preferred for all onsite transactions.
- Please have your pre-purchased tickets available (either up on your phone or printed) when you arrive for the quickest entry.
- Horseneck Parking Lot (2 Horseneck Lane, Greenwich, CT )
- Greenwich Plaza Train Station (1 Greenwich Plaza, Greenwich, CT)
- Handicap parking available in the Island Beach Lot, with valid tag. (121 Arch St. Greenwich, CT)
- Complimentary shuttles to the show field provided by TAG of Greenwich
- Island Beach Lot (121 Arch St. Greenwich, CT)
- VIP ticket holders will need to stop at the parking lot entrance to show their ticket or ID to the attendant for access. Please visit the Info Tent to get your VIP credential, if you don’t already have it.
- The Hagerty Drivers Club Member Preferred Parking is located across from 100 Arch Street.
- Limited availability, first-come, first-served basis.
Maximize your experience
- Bar, Concessions and Retail - All will be available on the show field for purchase. Cards preferred.
- Download the Event App - More information coming soon.
The Greenwich Concours will follow all current federal, state and local orders as they pertain to the ongoing COVID19 Pandemic. Effective Friday, September 24, 2021, businesses, offices and private venues have the authority to set their own mask requirements. At this time, masks and social distancing are not required. Masks and sanitizer will be available in the Info Tent should you prefer one. Please continue to monitor our website, social media channels and event signage for any further updates.
Backpacks and tote bags are discouraged, unless required for medical or children, and are subject to additional screening. Please note, there is no bag storage available at the event.
All event attendees will be given a wristband (general admission tickets) or have a lanyard and credential. Everyone will be able to leave the show field and re-enter as needed. Proof of ticket may be required.
Small purses will be allowed on the show field, but backpacks and tote bags are strongly discouraged unless required for medical or family needs (i.e. diapers, bottles) and are subject to additional screening.
- Guns, knives, fireworks or weapons of any kind
- Smoking or vaping is not permitted on the show field
- Alcoholic beverages from outside
- Pets (other than service animals)
- Pop-up tents or beach umbrellas
- Cooking grills
- Personal or rented golf carts (official concours golf carts are allowed on the premises),
- Bicycles, scooters, etc.
- Frisbees, footballs, soccer balls or other athletic equipment
Strollers for small children are allowed. We simply ask for caution when navigating the stroller through the show field.